Canyon's Annual Member Challenge
Each year Canyon presents its members with a challenge to create a quilt or related project to be displayed and auctioned at the November meeting.
The Reveal of these wonderful quilts occurs at our November Guild meeting.
Canyon's Reveal at the November 16, 2020 Guild meeting will be a virtual event.
More info coming end of October/early November.
Challenge Nitty Gritty: Rules & Prizes
Challenge Quilt Drop Off/Pick Up
Here’s how to drop off your quilt (or arrange a pick up) for the 2020 Nov Challenge.
- We have several Quilt Ambassadors spread across town who will be collecting your quilts.
- These are the only drop off points this year.
- Contact one of them to arrange a drop-off date and time.
- If you’re hesitant to leave your home, talk with a Quilt Ambassador to arrange a pick up.
- In this case please contact the Quilt Ambassador closest to you.
- Quilt Ambassadors
- Andrea: Mission Hills 619-459-3858
- Barbi: Lakeside 858-869-3008
- Kris: La Mesa 619-200-2019
- Patt: Clairemont 619-322-0290
- Karen: University City 858-449-9717
- All quilts need to be collected by the Quilt Ambassadors no later than Friday Nov 13th at 3pm to allow us time to get ready for the event.
- The Quilt Ambassadors are waiting for your call!
- If you haven’t yet paid the $5 entry fee, please put it in an envelope in with your quilt (cash or check)
If your photo is not in the directory, would you please email a picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org? We might want to use a picture of you along with your quilt.
More information coming soon about the virtual Reveal, awards and auction!